0

updatin..

Posted by gbum on 3/26/2009 09:11:00 AM
It's been awhile..not that long, 2 weeks to be exact..

I'm waiting patiently stil for my new ride. Just bought the car reg. No the other day, it's gonna be awesome n quite personal. Can't believe it I can be so bloody excited over car reg. no. Hahahah. How old am I? 5? Yeah i'm acting that age mostly. Ask my mum. She would say yes wout missing a heartbeat. Well, first thing first i'm gonna pimpin and lickin my ride good. Gettin a locktech (brake paddle lock), coil mat with Honda emblem (sweet!), tint (whatever ken ken uptown got in store for me) and pps (paint protection spray). Been following this useful new Honda city forum over lowyatt.net forum under the fast n furious section. Really neat! And friendly ppl...All I gotta do now is wait. Zul, my honda sa said il get it next month or early may. Oh well...

Me been running vigorously (or trying to) but rain has been intervening in my routine lately. It's kinda sucks! and I have my first 11km run since iv stopped running in 2 weeks time. Must push myself harder. Stil can't run up them hills. That's crap! n smoking is not helping.

Laters. Gotta wake up early for morning run

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 i•go•blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.