0

Suzuki sx4 crossover or the new Honda city?

Posted by gbum on 3/04/2009 08:40:00 AM
I guess it's time for me to change my Billy Bob (that's what I call my car). I try not to change car by all means with starting to pay house loan instalment next year and what not but jeeeezz...can't go up Damansara hills every morning to work is pretty bad!

Did a little research, sx4 price is a bit on the steep side but the design is amazing and kinda cute. But one thing that concern me tho is the boot space. That's gonna be a major problem when going back to BP. My beloved mum LUVESSSS to angkut all the thing she couldv when at going travelling. Ok that's one. Two, it's 1.6, so I guess fuel consumption won't be as hot as city.

The new Honda city is kinda ok with the design bit even tho I'm not too sure with the grille design. It looks too much like optimus prime. Side profile is devilishly looking good, the back ... ERKKK! Economic fuel consumption would probably what sell me the car and oh the boot space. Oh have I mentioned both cars are compatible with iPod. WOOHOO!

Ok I guess I'm gonna have to make a lil visit to Honda showroom after test driving sx4...

Il post a picture of what car il b buying. Stay tune!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 i•go•blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.