0

the one with money transfer dillema...

Posted by gbum on 3/27/2009 07:16:00 AM
Isn't technology supposed to make us live better and make it easier in this fast pace current life?

I just found out today I have to go back all the way to usj to make a bank draft. HOW STUPID IS THAT? Y usj? Cz that's where I opened the goddamn account. I was told the security is tighter now. Uh huh! Yeah right! So i'm thinking should I just close the one in usj and open up a new account near the office? But what about my current S.I? Jeezz! Isn't there any other easier like just punch this number, swipe that card n tick that box and everything will be settled and transfered? Isn't banking supposed to be easy? Y do I have to go back to freakin usj? Man, looks like there's no other way than to brave myself thru the usj jam. And they should be opened on Saturday and Sunday cz that's the day wr not working. They can close the other days for all I care! Well maybe not. Or maybe they can have staff that's working on shift. Like weekly shift Yeah! It should be like that. So normal ppl like us who's slaving away and not seeing daylight can do our banking in the weekend. And my problem will be solved, and I can blog about other stuff LOL!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 i•go•blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.