1

the one with car issue...

Posted by gbum on 3/31/2009 10:09:00 AM
There's an old saying of never mentioning about getting a new car
or selling it off while ur driving, cz it might just stoppd on u. I guess it's true cz that's what happening to me now! What happened was the odometer (is that the right spelling?) broke, rpm stays at 4 and it's jerky all the way
home jus now. This is not the first time it happened!

Man I love my Billy Bob, I do but enough is enough! I just spent almost 1k on maintenance alone in January. And I don't know how much tomorrow gonna cost me; sending it to workshop first thing in the morning. But looking back it was a good 7 years! and Billy Bob please get it through till I get my new ride...

I'm gonna have a proper good bye to Billy Bob when the time comes. Nothing in mind yet what m I gonna do. Hahahahha listen to me...m I a loser? I guess that's normal, feeling blue letting something go after 7 years. My first car which I bought with my own money! Hold on a sec...I bought everything with my own money. There u go! I guess growing up the hard way has taught me a lot of thing; to be satisfy with what u have, live within ur needs and know how to pick urself up when u fall!



1 Comments


When is the new Honda arriving?

Copyright © 2009 i•go•blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.