0

sick

Posted by gbum on 11/08/2007 01:09:00 AM
its deepavali today...

and sigh! IM SICK. iv been coughing non stop since last friday. I guess the medicine didnt work..i went to see doc again and he bloody charged me for RM90 (thank god, its claimable), and i feel like im coughing out coals now..IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER. i hate coughing, dry cough esp. It feels like a thousand blades cut ur throat everytimes u cough. 

oh..i guess my internet connection is more stable right now, it's not disconnected (yet). It has been more than 2 hours now. Yipeeee!! i hope it stays that way, i was really close to smash things up and throw the device in the longkang behind my apt. I was like tearing my hair (haha..what hair?) out looking for the solution when its all the isp's problem. Should've informed your subsribers about the upgrading iZZI. And Cheang (iZZI's technician), its not the hardware's problem, its the ISP. 

i guess ill rearrange my furniture on sunday after Ipoh. If im rajin, that is. haha. Since izzi's signal strength is excellent throughout the house, ill be moving back the computer desk next to the bed, and have the tv at its previous place.... and chi will be better. 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 i•go•blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.