3

my parkville

Posted by gbum on 3/07/2008 09:00:00 PM
DSC01000.JPG


DSC01017.JPG


P1020944-1
OMG...iv finally did it after three years of looking the right place to buy and to stay.

Its Parkville Townhouses by Bukit Hitam Development in haha..bandar bukit puchong 2. I was never in  a million years imagined myself staying in puchong but with that price and nicely designed exterior, i fell in love straight away.

How i stumbled upon this property kinda accidental, i was reading 1 of the property reviews in property blogspot when i saw the review about this project. No photos of the development but i found a link and 1 of the commentators is kindly enough to scan the brochure and I SAW THE PIXS. Its prettyyyyyyy..and love at first sight! the next day straight away, accompanied by my girls (eileen and pam), we drove to puchong. After 20 turns and u-turns we arrived. Its fated, its prettier than the pixs...It has that australian design thingy to it (the exterior) and the lay out (the upper unit) is pretty cozy, homely and unusual than ur normal landed property. We drove to the sales office in a storm and we were drenched wet and talked to the sales person. They had 3 more units from the first phase with VERY attractive price. Believe me after scouting more than 2 years, u cant get that kind of price for any other freehold and nicely g&g designed property. 

I gave myself 1 day to think about it and after talking to the property gurus (Woei hern, Mike and others; thanx guys)...i decided to put in booking fees. 

And yey..iv finally did it, sorting out my bank loan now. Its pretty scary but exciting at the same time. Oh its my biggest purchase ever.And finally now, I M FIT to buy a house. Looking back i think my financial trouble has really teached me a lesson and im better because of it.

3 Comments


Congrats! I booked a unit too in phase 2. It's definitely a new concept for our society. Stayed in a mew in UK, which had a duplex concept and it felt cosy.


Hi,

It's a pleasure to get to know the owner and my future neighbour. Nice to knowing you.

Regards,

Nuril
About Parkville @ c9h9y9.blogspot.com


Kindly visit my new website at c9h9y9.com, will be very grateful for your comments and suggestions

Copyright © 2009 i•go•blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.