0

i go blog

Posted by gbum on 10/08/2007 09:39:00 PM
out with the old, in with the new

darn it, i couldnt retreive my old username and password for the previous blog, hence IGOBBLOG. I like the name, its stupid and soooooo me. hahahah...

A lot of thing has happened eversince iv written last. Like my dad (this will be in a new post), me moving to a new place, buying computer and my everyday ever changing drama. Having a  computer (the new silver imac..hehe..im stil psyched) at home, is sooooo convenient, a fact that a 2 year old nowadays has already established. And with my improved (cross finger!) internet connection, it made it a whole lot nicer...But give me 2 more months, ill bet it will be all scratchy and faulty. NO damn it, i dont wana jinx it.



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 i•go•blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.